Members of ECC have access to a private JISC Mailbase enabling users to share views, post queries and receive answers and tips from other professionals within the sector. Members can search the Mailbase which contains previously posted questions and answers.
- All our members are automatically added to the Mailbase once in membership and when contacts have been agreed
- There is no limit to the number of contacts a member can nominate for inclusion on the Mailbase
- Members can use the service to post queries about the use of HERA and FEDRA as well as a host of other HR and people management issues
- Members can find examples of previous posts and answers here.
- ECC also uses the service to keep its members informed about new and emerging issues and events.
- If you would like to join our Mailbase please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Existing users can log onto JISCMail log-in